- is Chief Marketing Technology Officer at a manufacturing firm in West Valley City, Utah. The company is small enough that, besides overseeing all marketing, he also manages PPC himself and even writes some code.
- has 12+ years experience in agency and in-house PPC work, managing annual online marketing budgets from $12,000 up to $2.5 million.
- has long (and current) experience in branding, lead generation, and e-commerce.
- is an independent consultant in online marketing, currently specializing in Google Ads and Bing Ads, including search, display, shopping ads, remarketing, video, and Performance Max.
- once held every available certification in Google AdWords (now Google Ads) and Bing Ads (now Microsoft Ads); those are less useful than they were, and there hasn’t been time to keep them up, but they happened.
- is experienced (besides Google Ads and Microsoft Ads) in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon ads and paid social media promotion for B2B and B2C lead generation, e-commerce, and brand awareness.
- is disinclined to reinvent the wheel, so see his LinkedIn profile for detailed professional information.