- is Enterprise PPC Manager on the Omnichannel Campaign Experience Team at Axis41, A Merkle Company, in Salt Lake City, Utah; this small but expert team strategizes and executes coordinated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, mostly for enterprise-level clients.
- has 7+ years experience in agency and in-house PPC work, managing annual online marketing budgets up to $2.5 million.
- is an independent consultant in online marketing, e-mail marketing, writing and editing, programming (lately, mostly C#.Net), and database development (mostly SQL Server).
- is certified in Google AdWords and Bing Ads (when he has time to keep the certifications current).
- is experienced in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon ads and paid social media promotion for B2B and B2C lead generation, e-commerce, and brand awareness.
- is disinclined to reinvent the wheel, so see his LinkedIn profile for detailed professional information;
- is prone to blog on other topics (for more than ten years), so here’s the about page at one of his web sites, which has some biographical data.